so my daddy let me guest blog for him last week, and i guess i was really popular, because one of the comments i got was this one from all things bright and beautiful:
Mona - You've been tagged on my post yesterday - (By DY - who's also in the doghouse!)
Hope you'll come out and play :-)
You just have to tell us 7 things about you that you think we would like to know (that you haven't already told us about yourself)
Then you have to tag 7 more bloggers
now my daddy says he probably would never play such a game- he says it sounds too much like a chain letter (whatever that is), but they asked me, not him, and i think tag sounds like it involves chasing things, and i like to chase stuff, so i want to play!
so here's my 7 things:
- the only food in the world i don't really like is lettuce- why eat that, when the grass in the yard has more flavor? unless of course it has dressing on it, then it's salad and it's yummy!
- i'm basically sweet and nice and get along with everybody- except for stanley the big, dumb standard poodle from down the block. for some reason i just can't help myself when he's around and love to bully him. maybe it's because he's so dumb he doesn't even realize i'm the boss! i think maybe i'll marry him someday and boss him around forever.
- my first language isn't english, it's corgilese. it's a complex welsh dialect consisting of lots of "rooooorooooooooos" and "wooowooooos" and "boooofs" (spoken under the breath). lots of body language is involved too (like italian), including spinning in circles and stamping my feet. i tend to lapse into corgilese when i get excited, like right before dinner or when a toy is involved.
- i fart in my sleep. a lot.
- puppies scare me. they are unpredictable and they move too fast. same for babies and toddlers, so i keep my distance ('cept for when they are eating- they have deliciously poor hand-eye coordination, so if there is food involved, i stick to them like glue).
- i love a car ride. i'll get into any car, anywhere, anytime. let's go!
- my dad says my brother, richard the cat, is not allowed to have nice toys because of me. i say whats the fun of a toy if you can't shred it into tiny pieces in the first 30 seconds? i like to pull out the squeaker first, then spend 10 minutes pulling out all the stuffing, making a big mess in the process. when i go visit my doggy friends at their houses, my dad has to keep an eye on me to make sure i don't destroy their favorite squeaky toys, too. 'cause i will, if i get the chance!
bonnie, my fellow corgi from more ways to waste time
costa and rica, studio annetta's felines
connor from pig*town design
newly discovered blog, design snitch and trinity
and doggie who's name i don't know at pve design
i don't think that's 7, but i'm just a dog and don't know how to count to seven anyway. besides, i don't know any other blogger doggies and kitties! but if you are out there and would like to participate, please do!
ps- i'm still waiting for treats!