01 November 2009

shameless

when m21 was a kid/teen, i used to wither with embarrassment when my father would shamelessly mug in an attempt to get a baby or toddler to laugh; wherever we were- the grocery store, the mall, the bank- if there was a baby within 100 yards, my dad was making funny faces and noises in an effort to elicit the child's laughter, while i rolled my eyes and pretended i had never seen the weird old man causing the scene, ever before in my life.

well, you know what they say:

the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...
hope y'all enjoyed your halloween weekend!



5 comments:

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Mona & Richard must be "rolling their eyes and pretending they have never seen the weird old man causing the scene" - ha ha. Just kidding...But "Princess", you sure do look pretty in pink! ;) Cute!

katiedid said...

Do I have to pick my favorite of you three? Well I just can't do it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that'll get you a boyfriend.

maison21 said...

jill- mona and richard were for sure rolling their eyes! i just figured if i can post pictures of them in humiliating outfits, why not me too? seriously though- we had a party for 6 kids, ranging from 4 months to 4 years and i true to my inheritance, would stop at NOTHING to keep them entertained!

katie- you are too sweet! but please pick mona or richard as your favorite- they has no say in the matter where i was a voluntary fool...

anon- thank you for your concern about my love life! so touching. and i'll make sure to never wear that outfit on a date, because i *truly* value the advice of anonymous commenters above all else, in matters both personal and professional...

recessionistala said...

There is a little pretty princess in all of us! You wore that pink so well Christian =)

And, something tells me you got every kid to smile that day!

Glad you didn't let that anonymous hater curb your enthusiasm for life, and for having fun.