04 February 2010

sick day (rhymes with ebay)

part 2 of m21's visit to the pasadena antique center will have to wait a bit, as we are feeling a bit too skankedy to compose a real post today. (being sick sucks, btw- we tried to tried to get mona to make us soup but she keeps whining that it's too hard without opposable thumbs, and richard won't even wake up from his nap to go to the store and get m21 ice cream. children can be so ungrateful, can't they?)

so until we are feeling a bit healthier, we invite you to visit the auctions we have currently running on ebay. yes, ebay. we know we said we were done with it forever, but never say never, ya know? our bff asked us to help him sell a pair of rare 1970's italian modern settees by cini boeri, and there is no better (and easier) place to attempt to find a buyer for something of their rarity then ebay. as long as we were listing for him, we threw up a couple items of our own too (le garage is le full with the two settees and a milo baughman sofa we recently picked up).

we'll be back soon with some real postings and in the meantime, please send soup, ice cream and magazines... ;-)


7 comments:

Karena said...

Christian, too funny except for the sick part! I lost my voice last night and luckily am off work today, so here I am blogging and feeling like I need to do something productive! Oh well.....did you see my latest work of art?

Margaret said...

"Who's my little skankedy?"

Feel better sooooooon.

jones said...

Sending love--chicken soup does not transport well. Hope that you're better soon. Mary

Tracy @ Comfort and Luxury said...

Oh no! I hope someone has come to your rescue by now. And I'll bet those ungrateful children expected YOU to get up and feed THEM, didn't they?!

David said...

Hope you're better soon Sir. The schnauzers are no help either when I'm down sick.

I could totally work with the MB sofa. I hate it when things I love are halfway across the country.

Emily A. Clark said...

Just checking in for some inspiration :) Hope you're feeling better.

Brillante Home Decor said...

Memory lane: being from Milan Cini Boeri was an icon (she must be quite old but I hope still full of creativity). What a great time: Zanuso, Castiglioni, Ponti, Albini, so many more! I grew up with those names around me.