21 August 2010

don't get offended, k?

but maison21 can't stop singing the vulgar chorus from what has to be the catchiest 'dumped and angry' song ever. you'll be singing it too... and then washing your mouth out with soap! don't put it on your ipod either- singing along to this one at the gym could very well get your ass kicked! ;-)

warning- strong language and offensively additive hooks ahead:


sure to be number one with a bullet in schoolyards across america this fall, dontchathink? it sure makes m21's snotty inner 12 year old smile!

9 comments:

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

Oh...that was so good. I am forwarding on to a friend of mine that is totally in that mode right now. Love it! I'm singing it right now.

Yolksy said...

I was just listening to this song earlier today and can't get it out of my head! Love it:-)

Teresa Hatfield said...

Proof positive that I don't listen to the lyrics! Heard it before and never noticed.
Teresa

BTLover2 said...

It's a Sunday morning sing-along in my house (and that can't be right)! Me and the hubs have our own gospel show going to this one. Good stuff. OOO, OOO, OOO!

Teresa Hatfield said...

Correction. My child informed me that it has been removed from our radio version. Love the tune, and it is adddictive.
Teresa

Sketch42 said...

Im in love with this song! Nothing like a hearty F U once in a while!

Kitty said...

Perfect! Thanks for turning me on to it! XO kitty

Kiri said...

Was posted by a friend on FaceBook-LMFAO! i need the girl version. No better word in the english language than Fuck You!!

julia wheeler said...

ha! i posted this earlier this week too... it's been stuck in my head ever since! p.s. i saw your new twitter icon... damn target assholes. and they don't even want to apologize either. i wish they would because boycotting them is a pain in the ass... though worth it!