I wish it was me!(more snow today in Gotham) love your site and your fun and fresh attitude--keep it coming! Many thanks for including me in your blog roll-I've been a fan of yours forever all the best, Barbara
maison21 is christian may, a los angeles based interior decorator with decided opinions about design. he'd like to share those opinions with you, to make the world a little bit prettier for the good of all mankind...
3 comments:
She is some hot chick!!! Mary
I wish it was me!(more snow today in Gotham) love your site and your fun and fresh attitude--keep it coming! Many thanks for including me in your blog roll-I've been a fan of yours forever
all the best, Barbara
I love Los Angeles and I am very jealous that H.C. will have you as a guide! You'll have a wonderful time for sure (if that was what you meant...?!)
Post a Comment