yes Dad it counts... what a beautiful dog... we are empty nesters...kids gone, dog gone, cats gone, ginepigs done, turtle done... Now I just enjoy everyone elses animals...38 years of pets...time for a break and no litter box to clean... but I was seen looking at kittens this past weekend...my hubby just gave me the look! (last cat (Tomasina) passed 2 years ago at 21 years 3 months & 3 days) I will just enjoy your great pet pictures for now... thank you for sharing... thank you very much I enjoy them alot Regards, Carol Ann
Don't underestimate Mona, she might be solving major problems that plague humanity--just having trouble shaping the answer into words humans can understand. Have a great day. Mary
maison21 is christian may, a los angeles based interior decorator with decided opinions about design. he'd like to share those opinions with you, to make the world a little bit prettier for the good of all mankind...
6 comments:
yes Dad it counts...
what a beautiful dog...
we are empty nesters...kids gone, dog gone, cats gone, ginepigs done, turtle done...
Now I just enjoy everyone elses animals...38 years of pets...time for a break and no litter box to clean...
but I was seen looking at kittens this past weekend...my hubby just gave me the look!
(last cat (Tomasina) passed 2 years ago at 21 years 3 months & 3 days)
I will just enjoy your great pet pictures for now... thank you for sharing... thank you very much I enjoy them alot
Regards, Carol Ann
Don't underestimate Mona, she might be solving major problems that plague humanity--just having trouble shaping the answer into words humans can understand. Have a great day. Mary
Sooo funny... your chair looks like the afghani coat i got a few weeks ago!
(vw: trani!)
Hi pretty eyes!
xoxo
Rebecca June
Where is Mona? Looks beautiful wherever! (And Mona too, natch!)
oh...sweet little girl. That face! Do you just spend all your time kissing her? Precious.
Post a Comment