Google+

02 May 2010

i heart the internets (cabinet hardware search)

maison21 needed some hardware to switch out on a client's existing built-in office cabinetry, so he typed in "brass chinese cabinet pull" and lo and behold, there is a website devoted just to that very thing! LOVE the internets...

selections from chinesebrasshardware.com:









6 comments:

Karena said...

Love the round pulls, hardware make a big difference in that added touch of refinery!

Karena
Art by Karena

elizgonz said...

And I heart M21. Thanks a million for sharing!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I love these! Adding to my favorites ... Thanks for inventing that internet, Mr. Gore

jones said...

Who knew? And it all looks to be of pretty great quality. Thanks.

Fargerike Dagny said...

We must totally be on the same page these days!! I just got some pretty fabulous ones from ebay! For the new laundry room of course ;)

Debbie@Vintage Scout Interiors said...

Thank you for sharing this cool resource! Seeing some office built-ins updated right now!