Google+

27 August 2010

a night at the atelier

a little under 3 months ago, richard spent his days (and nights) cowering under the bed. how things have changed!
"look how cute and playful i am, ted. i wouldn't hurt a fly- swear!"

"fooled you- i'm actually a ferocious killah"

"play with me or else, dog!"

though i think ted would like to return to return to the good ol' "under the bed" days!

12 comments:

BTLover2 said...

Now that's just precious! And does Ted just take it like a man?? So darn cute I tell you!

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

Our experience to a T. darling photographs and yes Please return under the bed-God made my ears that way and I want to keep them. Ted is thriving! pgt

Mar gar et said...

Cute kids!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Too precious! They've come a long way.
Teresa

Ivy Lane said...

Too funny! You always put a smile on my face M21!!

Happy Weekend!

jones said...

I do believe it is love. Congratulations. Mary

La Maison Fou said...

Oh, I am soooo glad things are looking up!

He is too cute and what a good fit!

L.

MaryBeth said...

This made me smile. Thank you, MB

Slim Paley said...

Oohhh!! That is SO damn adorable!!

Suzy said...

adorable!

tula said...

BFFs!

Divine Theatre said...

Too...much...cute...can't...breeeeeathe!
I have a kitty named Frannie (one of six strays who found me), she lives in the most expensive piece of furniture I have ever owned, a French armoire we call "Narnia". We like to imagine the adventures she has! She is still a scaredy cat, though, it took me three years to catch her. She only comes out of Narnia twice a day, when I carry her royal fuzziness to the litter box. Now that we have a new rescue dog (Napoleon the Puggle) I don't think she will be leaving Narnia of her own accord. *sigh* It seems Napoleon is never happier than when he is chasing a cat...