ted sleeps with his little pink tongue hanging out, so this is the little sleepyhead face i wake up to every morning. it's nice to start my day with a smile.
My Jack Russell had his tongue sticking out earlier today. I always worry that it is going to get dried out. My husband thinks I'm nuts. He's quite possible correct.
So cute! My vet friend visiting me says that sometimes dogs do that if they're too warm... it helps keep them cool. Hope ted isn't getting too hot! (If the bedroom isn't hot there is no cause for worry, he says)
maison21 is christian may, a los angeles based interior decorator with decided opinions about design. he'd like to share those opinions with you, to make the world a little bit prettier for the good of all mankind...
7 comments:
My Jack Russell had his tongue sticking out earlier today. I always worry that it is going to get dried out. My husband thinks I'm nuts. He's quite possible correct.
Hi C.--He is an amazing little guy (and handsome!). Have a great day. Mary
Christian, I hope that you are having a great weekend with your pal!!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
That is one lucky pup! ADORABLE!
So cute!
My vet friend visiting me says that sometimes dogs do that if they're too warm... it helps keep them cool. Hope ted isn't getting too hot! (If the bedroom isn't hot there is no cause for worry, he says)
Awwwww! SUCH a cutie! Our younger pup has no shame....she was on the couch this morning sound asleep with her legs straight up in the air.
Ted is So cute. Love your blog.
Post a Comment