get the look here... ;-) (they even look to be in about the same condition!)
and speaking of elle decor, thank you for including our post on saarinen tulip tables in your "What We’re Reading: August 26" feature- we're honored to be in such great company!
Tweet


10 comments:
That table is amazing. Its SO my style.
PS- So glad I found your blog, its so fun and doesn't skimp on the design eye candy :)
SOMEDAY....I'll have a huge girly closet space and can have that table AND those glorious fuschia colored couches!
Congrats on the Elle Decor mention. Stay cool with your beasties---it is so hot outside. Mary
You are ahead of the curve. Gorgeous table!
Those chairs are in my signature color.
LOVE. THE. TABLE.
;-)
This is so amazing, I want it.
I LOVE that table!
I really wish it matched my good ol' college-budget decor, or my college-budget in general!
Post a Comment