Love your photos. It's spring and the animals and flowers enjoying the much needed sunshine! I especially loved the photo of the cat and dog. Too cute! Thanks for posting.
maison21 is christian may, a los angeles based interior decorator with decided opinions about design. he'd like to share those opinions with you, to make the world a little bit prettier for the good of all mankind...
4 comments:
You know I love everything about this post. Beauty and my little furry friends!
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo
Oh, Richard!! Not one to let sleeping dogs lie.... Hope that the next seven are a bit smoother.
Mary
Love your photos. It's spring and the animals and flowers enjoying the much needed sunshine! I especially loved the photo of the cat and dog. Too cute! Thanks for posting.
well, it looks like there was a good end to the #%^& week... love your great attitude! :)
Post a Comment