15 hours ago
21 September 2016
A year ago today, I moved back into my upstairs bedroom bedroom post-operation. It's the little sign posts like this that give me hope moving forward. Today, I probably schlepped up and the stairs about half a dozen times as my cat fur limits have been reached, 🙏 and we are hoping to have the bed put back back together by bedtime. That doesn't always happen, but I'm still grateful for the miracle that I can change my own sheets in my own home and not live in some dumpy nursing facility for the rest of me life. Cuz, when when you paralyzed, that's where your mind goes. At least that's where mine went. And yes, richard is SUPER-HELPFUL In making the bed as you can tell by the photo. His job is to take up as much room as possible, chase the sheet corners, and then meow like a big baby if I attempt to move him. 😽#cat #catsofinstagram #catstagram #mainecoon #rescue #adopt #nevershop #maison21
Posted by
Unknown
at
9/21/2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment