04 October 2011

imma bad blogger (but i'm gonna make up for it with something free real soon)

hello there, if you don't remember me, my name is m21, and i have been a bad, bad, blogger.

it has been two weeks since my last post, and in blog land, that is an eternity (you can practically see the tumbleweeds blowing by my site).  but i'm back- in my usual half-arsed way-  and i even brought a pretty picture to hold you ever 'til my next real post (everything is ok, btw, just busy). first, here's the pretty picture:
how gorgeous is this $14k slab of tiger's eye concetto, by caesar stone. spotted it while in the deepest heart of the san fernando vally at stoneland, while sourcing a decidedly less expensive (yet still entirely glamorous) slab of negro marquina marble with a client this morning.
i also wanted to alert you to stay tuned for my *next* post as it is an incredible giveaway. i mean a seriously fabulous giveaway, better than anything else we've ever hosted, so be sure to check back, k? we promise it won't be two more weeks until we post it! (a 'lil hint- it has something to do with my brizo NYC fashion week trip!)

until next post, kisses, and apologies for my lamedy-lame part-time blogging skilz...

5 comments:

katiedid said...

I will always check in and see what you are up to....no matter howe long it takes! Hope you are well and that the busy-ness is bountiful and profitable!!! :)

MJH Design Arts said...

You are missed enormously. Can't wait to see you got...
Mary

whitecabana said...

apology accepted! what's important is that you're back now Christian! hope you had a great two week break. and thanks for teasing us about the giveaway.
Jordana

Kristina Gulino said...

Good for you for taking a break (even if it wasn't intentional) :] Sometimes blogging can take over your life, so it's good to know you still have one!

Kristina Gulino
Something 2 Write About

Vanessa said...

You are back! As a recent newcomer to your blog it has become the highlight my typically dull day at work. Thanks for the sunshine you bring into my little corner of the world!