16 February 2014

second look (the maison21 interior design portfolio, reimagined)


like seemingly everyone in the design world, i became obsessed with the waterlogue app a couple of weeks ago, and quickly began compulsively watercoloring pictures of ted, richard and flowers, instagramming them to the world. what i am really amazed by is waterlogue's ability to reimagine my interior design portfolio and make it look fresh and pretty, even when after staring at some of these photos for years it began to look anything but in my eyes. thanks waterlogue for helping me taking a second look at my work, and pardon my (lack of) humility, but, dang, it looks good the second time around...  ;-)


















ps- if you like what you see, the real photos are here, and you can email me here for more info.

4 comments:

MJH DesignArts said...

Yep! Looking great. The boys look fantastic.
Mary

MyFavoriteFrenchAntiques said...

A great find...thank you.
went straight to app store.
Can't wait to try it on my photos of French art and antiques I locate for clients.

katiedid said...

OK....Wow! Can i copy you now? I am going to try this and tell everyone I copied you in my next blog post, kay? I love it! It is just fun to have a room you designed turn into a little piece of art! They look great Christian. :) Both ways!

laura Madalene said...

It all looks amazing. I have loved that light from Ikea it is so cute and it looks cute where you have it hanging. Love the basket for blankets too in front of the fireplace. Everything looks beautiful.decorate-house-interior