Google+

19 May 2014

maison21 at #ICFF (dreams do come true)


a little late since #ICFF is over halfway through at this point, but my fields rug for 27ground is on exhibit though 5/20 at the woven accents booth, #2166.

i also want to acknowledge that sometimes dreams do come true: when i was in design school in the way back when, i vowed that one day a product i designed would be shown at ICFF; today, cross one off the bucket list!  next step is a my own booth at ICFF just for my licenses: wallpaper, rugs, fabrics, lighting, casegoods, upholstery, accessories and tabletop!  and this time it's not going to take 20 years either!  ;-)

thanks to erik perez of HLgroup for the instaphoto!

2 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

Congratulations!! Love the rug and good for you :)

MJH DesignArts said...

Hi Christian, I love it. It is wonderful as sculpture,also. What's next? xoxo
Mary