07 April 2008

and the winner is...


better late than never right? maison21 finally printed out the names of everyone who entered his sweepstakes yesterday, cut them into folded strips and tossed them into his favorite vintage murano bowl. he tried to get richard, who never met a piece of paper he didn't want to attack, to draw the winner by knocking a piece out of the bowl, but richard would have none of it (so fickle, the felines...), so maison21 shut his eyes and randomly selected...

suzy, of studio annetta in hong kong! congrats suzy, your free 'lil piece o'pretty is on it's way to you! (but don't expect it TOO soon, as with everything else, maison21 will undoubtably run a little late on getting it in the mail...)
maison21 would like to thank everyone who entered his contest- he very much enjoyed looking at everyone's inspirational photos! in fact he had so much fun with this contest, he plans to have another one soon! but first, he needs to get suzy's coral stone box in the mail before he can start planning his next giveaway...

once again, thanks for all the lovely photos, and congrats to suzy annetta! (and be sure to visit back for our next free pretty sweepstakes spectacular!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Thank you! I was so excited I emailed my husband - and he didn't beleive that I'd won it! I guess he knows me to well. He wanted to know how much I'd paid for the box I'd "won". Thanks again!!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Maison - I have to laugh - the postage will cost more than the box! :-)

Good to hear from you again!

Julia said...

Congrats to the winner, I am trying not to be a sore loser! I will keep entering until I win something, and that's a promise!

{this is glamorous} said...

Thanks for stopping by, M21, and congratulations to Suzy!