01 October 2012

"DIEM" this friday in west hollywood


wow- do we ever have loads to catch up on!  it's been ages since we've posted, and there is two continents worth of stuff to bring y'all up to speed with! while i'll be posting tons of pictures from my recent adventures here on the blog (the ca home + design showhouse and my blog tour london trip) in the very near future, the BEST way to catch up is to do so in person- so if you live in teh LA area, won't you join me on the avenues of west hollywood this friday to celebrate DIEM (design intersects everything made), a one day symposium of the arts hosted by the avenues west hollywood (home of some of the best shopping in LA) and we can gab while sipping wine from a plastic cup (one of my favorite design activities), in between panels hosted by design luminaries like my friend erin feher, editor of ca homes and design magazine (below, in my showhouse bathroom the night of our opening party).

picture by jill seidner of the material girls

please join the LA design community for DIEM- i promise you won't be disappointed... see ya on friday!

oh, and if you come on friday, i promise i'll test out my newly acquired english accent on you too, luv! (madonnabonics, as i like to call it).

from the cab ride into the city, i was literally giddy with excitement!  until i get a chance to sort through my photos, click here to read all about it- from 15 different perspectives, no less!


1 comment:

mary said...

Yep, I've been wondering where you were!! And no updates on the bathroom!!!??? Glad to see that you are back.
Mary