17 October 2013

NEW at high point market: 214 MODERN VINTAGE! #hpmkt

THE place to be this market- 214 modern vintage!
y'all have no idea how upset i am to be missing out on all the fun of the fall high point market- so many of my favorite peeps gathered to celebrate what's new and what's next in our industry.  i'm especially upset because if you know me, you know i loves my vintage modern, so when 5 of my friends from around the country (and some of the best vintage dealers out there) got together to open a store smack dab in teh middle of high point dedicated the finest in vintage modern furniture, art, lighting and accessories, and i found i couldn't be there to celebrate teh opening, i just done about lost my sh*t. so promise me you'll go in my stead and do some shopping for me? cuz seriously, i want just about everything in these photos!


the 214 modern vintage showroom is located at 214 e. kivett dr. in the heart of the market between IHFC and the hamilton-wrenn district- just around the corner from oly, and halo, and a few doors down from the new julian chichester showroom. they will be open during market 9-6 daily, with extended hours on friday and saturday until 8, when they might just pour you a glass of wine to soothe your aching feet. i really am friends with these fine folk, so if you mention my name, they will be extra nice to you, promise!

and so you can keep in touch with these awesome dealers after market is over and the 214 modern vintage showroom will only be open by appointment, the dealers are: steph schofield vintage home, tandem antiques and design, dinner party antiques, gillian bryce fine art and lewis trimble decorative arts- the best of the best on this list folks!


Debra Phillips said...

double damn, i'm in england...not too bad.....but missing the show. and now to learn i will be missing this opening AND your personal take.......sigh

Kristen said...

I'm seriously dying..... So much gorgeousness going on. I'm pretty bummed to be missing High Point as well! Next time! Btw-- It was great hearing you at Design Camp, such an inspiration!

susieq said...

SOOOOO amazing! Wish I could be there too. Next time!

Sketch42 said...

Ridiculously uncool that I cant get me some of that stuff!!!!

maison21 said...

debra and nicole- 214 modern vintage will ship! ;-)

and thank you kristen- nice to know i wasn't a total fool up on stage! ;-)

maison21 said...

susie, next time we'll BOTH be there!