23 December 2007

peace on earth and good decorating to all...


have a very merry xmas, everybody- and if you don't celebrate xmas, have a most excellent and relaxing day off!

we'll try to get in a post or two next week, but we're planning xmas with the family in san diego and new year's in palm springs, while in between one of our oldest and dearest friends will be visiting with us here in los angeles, so with all that going on, if we aren't able to post, we hope you all will have a fabulous new year!

2 comments:

decorno.blogspot.com said...

Merry Christmas! I wish *I* was having a holiday in Palm Springs. Lucky you.

Thanks for your comment here:
http://decorno.blogspot.com/2007/12/what-was-i-thinking.html

We want to see that circa 1990 room! Your mistakes will absolve me of my own decorating sins...

Habitually Chic said...

I hope you had a great Christmas! Your card is the cutest!