23 July 2009

speaking of pillows...

just ordered a pair of these delightfully fresh trina turk 'zigzag bargello' needlepoint pillows to go on our client's newly delivered chocolate brown velvet sofa:
m21 is loving trina's new pillows so much that he is thinking about these brown 'geo bargello' numbers in the same room, to sit a pair of vintage tub chairs recovered in a bright turquoise-y blue. why not, right? pops of wild pattern and color via throw pillows are such a great (and relatively inexpensive) way to give energy and hipness to a room without overwhelming the senses- and so easy to switch out if you tire of them...
the pillows are available directly from trina turk's website, or we also found them online at homedeco-direct- on sale, no less (and a larger selection too)! of course, for the best selection of trina's home line, visit the trina turk residential store in palm springs and make a weekend of it!

ps- trina? if you have your google alerts set, and happen read this on our humble blog, we love the rugs too, but we need them bigger. 27" x 40" is just too small to be of much use...

6 comments:

Lucinda said...

Love them both. I was in Stark yesterday and there was a great Deco style fabric that reminds me of the second one.

Easy and Elegant Life said...

That second one is very deco... hmmm. I do like needlepoint/kilim/former rugs as pillows.

Suzy said...

Palm Springs for a weekend...I wish!

Patricia Gray said...

Hi Christian
I love these pillows. I am sure that they will look gorgeous on chocolate brown velvet sofa. I was fortunate to visit Trina Turk's residential store when I was in Palm Springs and I fell in love with the riot of colors and her sense of style.

indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

Karena said...

Mmmmm I am thinking of Palm Springs this weather is wearing on me!!!