26 February 2009

c'mon, get happy!

will somebody please buy this, and paint it a mondrian patchwork?

we would ourselves, but sometimes trying to park our lil truck, the granny clampett (so named because it's often piled high with old furniture) feels like trying to park a bus, so trying to do so with the real thing is waaaay beyond our abilities. plus, in our opinion "CNG" is short for "fireball" and we'd rather not become barbecue...

1994 BLUE BIRD 72 PASSGER (CNG) NATURAL GAS - $2500 (WEST HILLS)

Reply to: sale-1045162167@craigslist.org Date: 2009-02-21, 11:46PM PST

1994 BLUE BIRD 72 PASSAGER NATURAL GAS, AIR BRAKES, GREAT CONDITION. MAKE OFFER ALL WINDOWS TINTED. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY= LONG BUS READY FOR SERVICE. GREAT FOR EXPORTING TO OTHER COUNTRIES WILL TRADE FOR 70-81 TRANS-AM T-TOP

4 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

I drove a school bus for my high school my senior year.

Anonymous said...

I LIKEY YOUR IDEA!

Kevin Graves said...

Hahaha. As SOON as I saw the school bus, I KNEW where this was going. Sure enough.....

maison21 said...

mrs. b, driving a scool bus is right up there with having a root canal without novocain in the list of things i never would never want to experience. you are a hardier soul than i...

me likey too anon- will you dirve?

kevin- hope seeing that video put a smile on your face!- it did mine!