Google+

25 April 2013

LCDQLA: legends 2013! (may 8-10)

today, i am busy getting caught up after my biannual whirlwind trip to high point, but that doesn't mean i'm not thinking ahead to the next flurry of cocktails and design on my calendar, the la cienega design quarters annual "legends" event
maison21 legends 2012

"legends" is one of my favorite LA events, and if y'all recall, i was one of the window display designers at legends last year and i had a blast! this year, no window for me- too busy- but i'm going to take part in as many panels and parties as my schedule permits, and i'm very excited to see what my fellow LA designer friends like jamie and ron of woodson & rummerfield, and molly luetkemeyer of m design come up with! (you can read about all the fun in my blog recaps of past legends events here).

events are filling up fast, so register today, and i'll see YOU on la cienega, may 8th - 10th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check this http://3d-interior-design.blogspot.com