12 April 2013

los angeles modernism show

pretty much as soon as my plane lands from highpoint, i'll have to change and get ready for this fab los angeles event! (ok, there is 48 hours in-between, but trust me, with my jet lag, it will feel like the blink of an eye). the los angeles modernism show  at barker hanger  4/26-28 is once of my faves as i LOVE modern, particularly of the vintage kind, and the dealers who come to the show always bring their best stuff, so it's fabulousity all around.

i also hope you'll join me for the opening night party on april 25th which benefits PS arts, one of my favorite causes providing art, music and theater funding for underserved public schools-  soooooo important in this age of budget cuts! fabulousity and a good cause? you betta be there! get your tix here!

*here's a hint of what's in store, from way back in 2008

and for a recap of this year's show, visit material girls to read what jill has to say!

No comments: