29 November 2013

black (and white) friday art + don't forget to vote!

black and white paintings from my constructivist series:
available in the marketplace or custom size by commission

sold

sold
available in colors too!

as featured in max humphrey of burnham design's apartment in september 2013 lonny magazine,

also, a little black (and white) friday reminder: please don't forget to vote for me in the  california home+design magazine awards "design tastemaker of 2014" competition. voting ends monday so be sure to vote for me, and all your other favorites through monday 12/2! (yes, you can vote once per day- share the love!)


2 comments:

Sketch42 said...

YOU know I love these right? Im gonna be in LA over xmas btw!

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

Love the art and that bathroom always stops me in my tracks! Great design. I voted for you! xo Nancy