27 September 2009

only 96 days shopping days left...

yo santa,

contrary to what you might hear from my dad, or my sister mona (she's such a snitch), i have been very, very, very good this year and have hardly destroyed anything, so this* is what i would like you to bring me for xmas this year:
yes, i will only use it once, and thereafter studiously ignore it as if it didn't exist, but hey- i deserve it.


richard the cat
ps- bring two- my daddy forgot my birthday.

pps- NO substitutions please- i will know if my dad draws on a cardboard box with marker, and then someone will pay.

ppps- include the chihuahua, but make it a live one- i need a new playtoy...

*white webb intaglio dog
cat pavillion, available thru hollyhock inc., west hollywood


mary said...

Boy, am I a bad mother, Mini-Beast now thinks that he needs one of these, too. And what about Jones? Thanks for the chuckles!

The Townhouselady said...

Richard's expression in this photo kills me. It's like when I was a teenager and my folks forced me to take a picture.

Great post!

Tracy @ Comfort and Luxury said...

From Hollyhock? I won't even bother to check the price. But look at how beautiful Richard is. He certainly deserves something so regal. Poor thing has to lie on a hard table.

Tina Steele Lindsey said...

Yo Richard, and you should have it.
Kiss Kiss.

it jobs said...

Aw! The furry kitty is so cute!

online rpg games said...

Yeah can somebody give this cute little one a gift he/she deserves? She’s such a cutie!

Jeanette Van Wicklen said...

You are hilarious!!
I'm so glad that I've found your blog....the bits of humor here and there are great!
As a dog & cats owner, I appreciate the pet humor mucho!!!
I've just started blogging again....if you have the time, ck it out!

Jeanette Van Wicklen