03 May 2011

last call!





the above pics are a sampling of what you'll receive in your inbox every morning if you subscribe to my online moodboard of inspirational images, "maison21: i'll tumblr for ya", and if you subscribe NOW you'll be entered in our drawing for a free copy of Metropolitan Home Design 100: The Last Word on Modern Interiors by michael lassell. pretty pictures, delivered in your inbox, and a chance to win a free book? sign up today!

ps- your chances are REALLY good on this drawing- it seems that a lot of people don't want one more email- even a pretty one- in their inbox.  :-(

pps- please visit hgtv.com, as they were kind enough to feature one of my projects in an article entitled "summer style: hottest  color trends of the season"! thanks, HGTV!

6 comments:

Raina Cox said...

I signed up! Mama wants daily decor deliciousness AND that lovely book. ;)

froulala.blogspot.com said...

just subscribed and always appreciate your posts even if i don't get to comment often. looking forward to your inspirational photos on tumblr.
xoxo,
maybelline

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

I will gladly subscribe, and not or the prize. So glad I found your blog,
Stact

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

Ok, this is the first blog to make me laugh in a while. More sidebar quotes, please! Officially my favorite blog...can I put you in my blogroll?

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

Ok, this is the first blog to make me laugh in a while. More sidebar quotes, please! Officially my favorite blog...can I put you in my blogroll?

Gifts By Katherine said...

I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine