Connor was thrilled that I was home in time to accompany him as he barked at all of the little kiddos who knocked at our door (which i didn't open, since i had't had the foresight to buy candy before i went to london).
Ha- love it! I had a welsh corgi growing up- except he was brown and white...I love the lighter colored ones without the tail- sooo cute! A dog fit for a queen (literally! Doesn't Elizabeth have tons of corgis?) Happy Halloween!
maison21 is christian may, a los angeles based interior decorator with decided opinions about design. he'd like to share those opinions with you, to make the world a little bit prettier for the good of all mankind...
13 comments:
Looking forward to Fun Sized Snickers all day. Happy Halloween!
Too cute!!!!!!!!!
Mona, Mona, Mona.......how regal you are and you have the great luck of having the nicest servant to attend to you. hugs on halloween, Ginny
Edward and I wish you the happiest of Halloweens! The hat is most flattering.
Well if I'm ordered to by the Royal Higness, I guess I must do it!
Aww, I love this picture!!!
with your blessing, mona, i shall partake in the treats.
Adorable! Happy Halloweeeeeeennnn!!
Each year I resist putting my schnauzers in sailor suits, but I'm thinking next Halloween it's anchors away!
Adorable Mona. Happy Halloween.
Connor was thrilled that I was home in time to accompany him as he barked at all of the little kiddos who knocked at our door (which i didn't open, since i had't had the foresight to buy candy before i went to london).
Ha- love it! I had a welsh corgi growing up- except he was brown and white...I love the lighter colored ones without the tail- sooo cute! A dog fit for a queen (literally! Doesn't Elizabeth have tons of corgis?) Happy Halloween!
oh she is too cute!
Post a Comment