25 July 2010

summer smile (super sappy sunday)

this beautiful creature on my agapanthus, started my morning off with a smile. no matter how old i get, a big, colorful butterfly, or little buzzing hummingbird, or even a lizard sunning itself on a rock, all make me stop for a minute, and feel like a happy 6 year old, all over again.

(lordy- did *i* just write that? has a hallmark card brain-eating zombie virus taken hold over me?)

have a super sappy sunday, kids- i hope it's filled with rainbows, unicorns, and kittens!

2 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Perfect timing on this post. We just visited a butterfly garden enclosure this weekend that was full of beautiful butterflies. Happy moments! Have a great week, Christian!

jones said...

Back at you. Have a wonderful cool summer week. I can't believe how amazingly cool and beautiful our summer has been. Mary