27 January 2011

now that's a kitchen! (congrats, nicole!)

did y'all see sketch42's apartment today in rue? wow! congrats, nicole!

ps- m21 wants her kitchen- bad:
in a case of great minds thinking alike, m21 just ordered two of the same fabulous 'hicks' pendants from circa lighting (in polished nickel) to hang over a kitchen island for a project he's currently working on!
when are we invited to brunch, nicole?
now, get on over to rue to see the rest of nicole's fabulouslity!


shiree segerstrom said...

Wonderful kitchen! The publicity is well deserved. Congrats to Nicole from me as well. Shiree'

Virginia Blue - Director Blue Fruit said...

Rue just keeps outdoing itself with each issue. This is a stunning kitchen - love the textures and colours. And man oh man I want those lights in Australia too!

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful kitchen, and I adore the pendant lights. So unique!
Hope your week is going well, Christian.

jones said...

Hi Christian--those are super kitchen lights--gorgeous, beefy, easy to clean and timeless. Mary`

Sketch42 said...

Thanks M21!!

This means so much coming from you! FYI yours was one of the first blogs I ever started reading:)

katiedid said...

I loved this kitchen ...and the rest of the house too!

Maria said...

beautiful kitchen!

scrapbook-melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.

quintessence said...

Loved Nicole's whole apartment but especially the kitchen. Those pendants make it!! Lucky you!