in celebration of house beautiful's march "color combinations" issue, editor-in-chief, newell turner, will be launching house beautiful's fourth annual chair scavenger hunt right here in LA! giving you the chance to win one of 20 fabulous chairs by following along on twitter to be the first to find a chair hidden at one of various locations throughout the city of angels.bernhardt's sleek 1930's inspired "connor chair", i was instantly reminded of the fabulous deco/streamline moderne sets of the films of fred astaire and ginger rogers, particularly "the gay divorcee". i mean look at the all the zebra in the GIF below! ok, i admit i also just loved the irony of the title and wanted to use it. so sue me. ;-)
@housebeautiful and the hashtag #hbchairs on twitter. on march 5th, i'll be tweeting clues about where you can find this fabulous chair to be placed somewhere in LA on march 6th or 7th, and house beautiful will be retweeting them to the world at large with teh hastag #hbchairs, so watch their feed like a hawk!
hollywood glamor, black and white goodness, house beautiful, maison21 and a totally gorgeous (and expensive) ABSOLUTELY FREE bernhardt chair. how can you resist?
It's as easy as 1 -2 3 to be part of the "House Beautiful Scavenger Hunt" &
here’s how it works:
- Follow @HouseBeautiful on Twitter for clues about where to find and win “your” chair in LA between March 6th - 7th.
- Make sure to follow ME on twitter @maison21 and on March 5th, m21 will share the much needed clues on where to find this chair using the hashtag #hbchairs
- Stay tuned for House Beautiful's Pinterest Contest in which you will be asked to include at least one pin from this post!!
- Follow us both on Pinterest too -> maison21 and House Beautiful
and i'll see you on the streets of hollywood! let's win some chairs!
2. gif via "everyone says i love you"
3. still via "2nd floor living"