26 May 2009

drifting along...

maison21 loves the random things he finds in his seemingly endless searches of the internets (how did we shop before the world was online? and yes, we are certainly old enough to remember doing everything by foot power- like in our flinstone's mobile). recently, while looking for mirror options for over a client's mantle verrry late one night, we stumbled across a great site featuring handcrafted driftwood designs: www.alldriftwoodfurniture.com. too rustic/beachy for our current project, but we are pretty crazy for the pieces (especially the mirrors), and everything seemed relatively well-priced to us, so we've bookmarked the site for future use. you might want to as well, if you like what you see!

6 comments:

YSLGuy said...

It took me a minute to figure out what was going on there. I love the mirrors. Would be great for my beach house (if I had one)

La Maison Fou said...

I keep seeing a great diningroom table with a root / driftwood large base and topped off with a glass top for dining. I agree with you, I am not sure if it works for my home, but I love the natural quality...almost like natural sculpture!
Thanks for the link.
Leslie

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

That driftwood mirror is great. Definitely a beach house must! Great to find your blog!

Tracy said...

Pretty. I've been seeing quite a lot of this look lately. Even Tar-jay had some grey, driftwood-inspired wicker trays when I was there yesterday that made me stop and take a closer look (and wish that I had a beach house!)

Whitney Gray said...

i am enamored. http://enamored-alifeofindulgence.blogspot.com/

An Aesthete's Lament said...

I love the oval mirror. Wouldn't it look swell against a wall lightly upholstered in brown-and-white seersucker or mattress ticking?