08 May 2009

spotted!

"spotted" at vicky's yardsale- this "so bad it's good" needlepoint cheetah pillow. utterly charming, reminiscent of good outsider art (and also completely original- you won't find this at every tchotchke shop on the block). good eye, vicky!
and of course, this post is dedicated to one of my long-time blog commenters, who m21 knows only as T.O.C.H.A., or the original cheetah-hating anonymous. so are you in the cheetah camp yet? (and yes, cheetah "camp" is a bit of a bad pun- sorry).

4 comments:

Jessica Condatore said...

hahaha, I'm digging the kitsch needlepoint - I found some delightfully tacky sportsmen ones of foxes and wild game at Kevin's Catalog that I might have to have...

Lucinda said...

Grandma chic is the new black.

Jill said...

Your right...it's so bad it's good!

YSLGuy said...

Ha ha...I love it! It wouldn't fit into my design scheme at home, but I love it.