11 May 2009

kill. me. now. (m21 crosses over, and likes what he finds)

wool & acrylic throw, $79.95- love the b&w updated flamestitch design

b & w cotton throw rug- $159.95 for an 8 x 10! that's a whole lotta rug for the price...

b & w crewelwork pillow- $19.00. total bargain!

3 pretty and inexpensive home decor items, right? so why the kill me now in the title? because of where they came from- we're afraid we've crossed over the line from a middle-aged man, into elderly shut-in grandma. you see, all three of these items are by nate berkus for the home shopping network. yes, you heard us right- home shopping network.

soon, gramma m21 will be calling in to HSN at 2 in the morning:

hi nate, we just love you here in oskaloosa, arkansas!

that black and white throw is just the snuggliest! i loved it so much, i ordered 3, so the grandkids won't fight over them when they come to visit. are you going to be on oprah again soon? i just LOVE when you are on her show- my two favorite people in one place!

bye, now and god bless!


kill. me. now. but they're kinda pretty, right? please say yes- gramma ordered a pillow.

14 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

mary said...

love the pillow - you ole geezeif this makes you old - what does it make Nate?

The House of Beauty and Culture said...

You do know that he, Nate, does not come with the order?

maison21 said...

dyanna- thank you! though you may be waiting for new posts a bit this week, i'm swamped with non-blog stuff.

mary- it makes nate very, very rich.

hobac- if i'm spending an entire 17 dollars on a pillow, i expect nate to come over and personally fluff it!

Things That Inspire said...

Well, I will admit that I just told someone today that every single thing I have purchased from an informercial (there have only been a few) have been dreadful disappointments...and I have to categorize HSN as a type of infomercial...let us know if you order one!

Lucinda said...

Just stay away from the Paula Abdul jewelry and I think you'll be okay.

Pigtown-Design said...

uhhhh... fluff what?

whistlerpotpie said...

Damn you for making me go look at HSN!

YSLGuy said...

You crack me up! You'd be suprised about what's on HSN I guess.

I really do love the look of the throw and the pillows.

Mrs. B. Silly said...

I've always sworn I'd never wear Birkenstocks and never buy anything from HSN. I might have to change my view on the latter.

hello gorgeous said...

I just ordered you a Hoveround and Life Alert...

Renee Finberg said...

the pillow is fab !
i love crewel.....when it IS NOT in funky-weird colors.
and black & white,,,,love love love

x

SGM said...

I would pay $100 to hear you do that call-in on air.

tarheel said...

you crack me up. I think the pillow is kind of cute.