april 18- may 16:

apr 22-25:

may 1-2:

may 1–29:
‘stitching up the noughties’, an exhibition of the fabulous post-modern sampler embroidery art by lisa borgnes (a bloomsbury life) @ acme gallery

may 7th-8th:
la cienega design quarter (LCDQ) & elle decor present
the legends of la cienega: celebrate hollywood- a tribute to design in film and television:
the legends of la cienega: celebrate hollywood- a tribute to design in film and television:

see y'all everywhere!!

5 comments:
ohh...which ones are you going to? we should meet at one of these shindigs! xo
Thanks for the new read (a bloomsbury life) I didn't know ya'll said ya'll in LA, love it !
Wow, Christian, lots of great events coming up!! Thanks for the dates.
I have an interview with Robert Anders up on my site that is fascinating!
Karena
Art by Karena
oooh, I so wish I could see Lisa's exhibit!
Wish i could be there!!!! I will look for updates and photos from your new camera on your blog!
Post a Comment