21 March 2012

architectural digest westweek kickoff @ jasper

westweek kicked off last night as margaret russell and architectural digest hosted a packed house at michael smith's beautiful jasper showroom:
naturally the party was a who's who of the LA design scene, and i attended with my LA partner in crime, jill seidner of the material girls blog (middle) and jill's good friend, morgan lund yen of m-l design:

 jasper carries one of my favorite lighting lines, vaughn:

though i have to say, the highlight of my evening was meeting the fabulous tula jeng, author of one of my favorite blogs, the equally fabulous, whorange. tula and i have been planning an in person meeting for, like, ever, and our dreams finally came true last night at jasper:

this morning,  i'm off to a client meeting, then heading over to the PDC, to cover the real westweek madness! hope to see you locals there, and for those of you out of town, be sure to follow along on twitter!

3 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

He can do no wrong, Christian. Love this.
Thank you for sharing.
Happy Thursday.
Teresa
xoxo

Ivy Lane said...

I saw another post about this event..was Margaret Russell there?

Such cool events you attend!!!!

Happy Thursday!

Francine Gardner said...

I miss going to West week.Ever since I closed my Showroom in LA (1 block away from the PDC), I have not returned. It has been 2 years...too long.
Will be following you from now on to keep up with what's going on in your neck of the wood.