Google+

30 October 2010

happy halloween!

guess what ted was for halloween?

a tranny!
miss theodora
oh yes i did!

happy halloween, e'rebody!

11 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Miss Theodora, you look divine!

drag and kisses,

Raina Terror

Valerie said...

OMG you so need to visit my Blog!!

Nita Stacy said...

No!!!!! Look at Ted's face. He is so not into it. He looks like..."Take this off now".

lollipops for breakfast said...

haha, ted is really looking a lil scared, but ... waaaah how cute <3 haha. happy halloween!!!!

ALL THE BEST said...

Love it!

jones said...

I don't think he likes trans-dressing. Please get Ted a baseball outfit next year.

Ivy Lane said...

awwe..... Poor baby looks a little peed off at you!!! (divine Ms. Theodora!)

Happy Halloween M21~

Tracy said...

Awwww, Miss Theo must have been taking lessons in The Face from Sir Richard... I don't think I've ever seen a dog say, "Oh, no, you di'ent!" more clearly!
Too, too cute!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Ted is a scream in costume, haha! My first loud laugh of the day!
Happy Halloween to you and Ted!
Teresa

tula said...

I declare Ted the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race (don't tell Richard, though.)

julia wheeler said...

SHUT.UP. this is hilarious!!! good work!