It would be great in so many places...in any colour!
Christian I love it I want it!! A classic indeed!!Come and see my latest find, would love your comments....XoxoKarenaArt by Karena
i love crespi furniture! absolutely divine. i die every time i see erin lauder's Z desk.
I love this table-lots of shiny surfaces. Thanks. Mary
Add me to that list!
Thanks for posting yet more incredible pieces that I can't afford..Have mercy, man!
So true, this is really practical for a small space and also for my gold brass obsession.
yes. i need this. thanks for giving me a stomach ache.xoxoRebecca June
this is seriously magical!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
9 comments:
It would be great in so many places...in any colour!
Christian I love it I want it!! A classic indeed!!
Come and see my latest find, would love your comments....
Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
i love crespi furniture! absolutely divine. i die every time i see erin lauder's Z desk.
I love this table-lots of shiny surfaces. Thanks. Mary
Add me to that list!
Thanks for posting yet more incredible pieces that I can't afford..
Have mercy, man!
So true, this is really practical for a small space and also for my gold brass obsession.
yes. i need this. thanks for giving me a stomach ache.
xoxo
Rebecca June
this is seriously magical!
Post a Comment