20 March 2010

the view from here (LA gets chic)

if you folllow either of our blogs, you'll know that habitually chic has come out to los angeles to soak up a little sun, fun and relaxation; and so far two outta three ain't bad- plenty o'sun, and plenty o'fun, but it seems that the fun factor may push the relaxation off until her plane ride home!

the first 48 hours her trip has been amaaazing (and i'm sure i can speak for heather too). i'm still pinching myself after tagging along on a day organized in heather's honor by superstar design + style editor of C magazine, andrea borda stanford. you'll have to wait to read all the details on heather's blog, but until then, you can get a hint of the complete fabulousity of it all, on our twitter feeds: maison21 & habitually chic).

to give you an idea of what i mean when i say fabulous & amazing in reference to our day, we ended it here, having cocktails in a grove of mature olive trees around a lily pond, 22 stories above the sunset strip. and you know what? this teaser wasn't even the highpoint of the day. yes, it was that kind of fabulous and amazing. m21 is still pinching himself.

the view from here:photo taken from the balcony of soho house, west hollywood, shortly after sunset.

,

8 comments:

sinnlighet said...

Yes yes yes, your blog ..... it's amazing and soooo inspiring.

Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Karena said...

I wish I were with you!! Are you going to San Diego? We have snow, yes snow in Kansas City today! The good new is that Eddie and Jaithan are in town and I am attending their workshop event this afternoon Yea!

Karena
Art by Karena

ashlina said...

sooo fun! love our city, isn't it amazing? im sure you are a fabulous host! have fun guys.
xoxo

Karena said...

Have Fun with Heather!....now out into the snow!!

Karena
Art by Karena

jones said...

Glad you guys are having fun!!

Riviera Boardwalk said...

You are also living out part of my dream...living in NYC. I am so glad you are having such a great time. I am battling cancer and trying to raise my second grandaughter. I got her to take me to GW yesterday and I purchased something but am not sure what it is. When you come home maybe you can visit my blog and clue me in???
xoxo,
nancy

Lisa Borgnes Giramonti said...

I have been following your Twitter feeds and am incredulous over your weekend, you two! I had so much fun at our Chateau Marmont dinner with you and Heather -- it sounds like you both haven't stopped since. :) Can't wait to read more details...and I need to come see your wares. xx

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Whew! Look who's livin'! Record it all m21 and pass along a recipe or two for the good life for those of us in the provinces.