16 June 2012

kelly wearstler's garage sale


ok, so my post title is a bit misleading- kelly is NOT having a garage sale. but until that little fantasy comes true, the next best thing might be her upcoming sales on one king's lane this monday. i know i'll be clicking on the 7 (!) sales she is launching monday morning if just for nothing else than to lustfully window shop. my credit card will be at the ready however, just in case-  you know how window shopping tends to turn in real shopping when the sh*t is just too pretty to pass by...




3 comments:

toko baju muslim said...

I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts.

mary said...

You got me!!! When I saw "garage sale" I immediately said "Oh! sh__!" I'll check out OKL, but I think I'll leave the cc in the other room. Thanks. Mary

Raina Cox said...

Why do I think the OKL servers may crash?