14 April 2009

it might change your life...


bye-bye google reader!

thanks to frankie over at life in a venti cup, m21 is reading his favorite blogs everyday thru bloglovin'. SOOOOOOO much better- shows you exactly what the blog post looks like, all features intact, as opposed to that ugly googlized version in a reader. plus, there is an option to get one email update for all blogs updated, every morning in your inbox. love that. we spent a few minutes configuring bloglovin' this weekend, and as of today, wonder how we ever lived without it...

try it- it will change your life. swear.

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
Follow maison21:  decorative but not serious...

ps- if you have a wee little one in your life (human issue, not a dog or cat baby like moi), franki has lauched "life in a sippy cup"- possibly the most adorable offshoot blog title ever!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ok... I will try it too. You are the first blog I'm gonna add. How do you like it so far? Did Madonna call u yet? :)

franki durbin said...

you are a peach. thanks for the nod! I have to say, bloglovin' is my best new app. I'm so glad you like it, too. It's brought new life to my blog life. And who doesn't need a little lovin'? LOL

maison21 said...

bonnie- it's the BEST. there is a little "next" button on the lower right hand of the frame (or muffin, i think they call it) so you just click to go from on blog post to the next, effortlessly. complete genius. (and you are TOO sweet to add me first. oxox- c.)

and yeah- i think madge called and didn't leave a voicemail.

frankie, i owe you all the thanks on this one- i LOVE checking for blog updates now. LOVE! hope sippy cup is off to a great start, and my 3 readers helped... ;-)

Patricia Gray said...

Great tip...I'll check out Bloblovin..I'm loving it already with that catchy name. Franki's new "life in a sippy cup" is fabulous.