30 April 2009

yum and yummier (sometimes the internets is not our friend)

maison21 received the latest decorati newsletter, and we were loving all the pretty images of demilune tables and sideboards presented. love, love LOVE a demilune- the shape works in spaces where no other piece of furniture will fit- like our own upstairs hall: it's just wide enough that a piece of furniture is necessary so it doesn't look bare, but not really wide enough for anything to obscure it's functionality as a passage. currently it's bare of anything but a mirror, and it is DRIVING US CRAZY.

this demilune sideboard jumped out at us, and while it won't work in our situation at all, we are completely smitten:

when we clicked on the marly demilune, at the bottom of the page other recommendations popped up, and while not a demilune, we fell instantly in love with the below nightstand, and now hate our current pair. that was the last page we visited on decorati, lest we start to despise every single item in our home- sometimes the internets is not our friend...
artifacts international dolce nightstand

6 comments:

modernemama said...

Neither would work for me but I so love the first that I'm contemplating selling up and buying an apartment on 5th Ave

YSLGuy said...

Amazing furniture pieces!

Tracy said...

Love the dolce... very pretty.
My husband used to tell me to "stay out of stores" so that I wouldn't torture myself wanting what I couldn't have. Yes. He's full of wise advice like that (she said sarcastically).

Habitually Chic said...

Imagine how I felt after visiting interior designer Amanda Nisbet's apartment! I feel like moving completely and starting over from scratch because I hate everything I own now thanks to her!

CJ/Rick said...

I love the night stands too. Only things worse than window shopping and home tours are great blogs like your. Now I'm too wired to sleep. If I only had a pair of those nightstands by my bed...

ssu said...

this chair is very simple
i like that design and color;)

your blog are informative.
i often visit here.
thanks!