25 April 2009

such a giver that maison21...

so somewhere in our far too frequent travels on the internets, we ran across the following sweepstakes for a $5k horchow shopping spree- add your email to their mailing list (what's one more ad in your inbox, right?) and get entered to win a $5000 shopping spree! we were going to keep it to ourselves, as every additional entry reduces our odds, but what the heck- you know that m21, such a giver...

enter here by july 30th, 2009.
if we win, we are using our 5 grand as a down payment for this, thus reducing it's cost to us to about 2k- a big ol' bargain for such a beautiful and sculptural 7 foot credenza!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks M21!
I already get emails from Horchow and I don't remember THEM telling me about their sweepstakes. How rude! They did allow me to enter though so I feel better now.
If I don't win, I hope YOU do!

CynthiaJay said...

I'll win the Horchow prize then buy the credenza (fab) and think of you whenever I place my glass of champagne on it. Thanks, sweetie21.

modernemama said...

Not if I get to it first.... rustic modern is so my thing

Seraph said...

*drools*

I must admit, you are unutterably cool for pointing this out.

maison21 said...

tracy- too bad we BOTH couldn't win i'd do with a mere 2500, and frankly, i don't have anywhere for that beautiful cabinet anyway...

cynthiajay- i fyou win, and i don't, i'll be happy to be the white ring left by your champagne flute on your brand new credenza. oops- that sounded a tad bitchy, didn't it?

modernmama- i love rustic modern too, but the art deco styled architecture of my home doesn't love it so much, unfortunately. next house...

seraph- i ain't that cool- if i thought i stood a snowball's chance in hell of actually winning, i would have kept it under my hat! ;-) j/k- i wish all of us luck! i be thrilled if one of my readers won!